Monday, November 1, 2010

Writer's Block

I am a semi-insomniac. Don't get me wrong, I love to sleep, but I have some trouble falling asleep almost every night. Of course no problems with sleeping in the morning, I could sleep in every day if the reality of life allowed such luxury. However, I don't navigate the transition from wakefulness to oblivion quickly most of the time. I do many things in that hour(s) resting in my bed. Sometimes my time is spent poking Super B to stop him from taking up the whole bed but other times I find myself productive and I create much needed to do lists, I pray or I rearrange the house's furniture in my head. Recently I have found myself writing blog posts. Perhaps this is my brain's way of processing my life or perhaps it is just because I enjoy writing and have such little time to do so these days.

Considering starting a blog about doula and birth stuff specifically because I am would like to blog about my kids for my own enjoyment and memories and then write about birth because I just need to get the words out...would love to throw some faith stuff in the mix too. Oh course this is all fantasy at the moment, but sometimes I wonder if I could write more if I could sleep easier (or at least earlier...).

No comments: