Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Catch Up

Reese in the kayak at the rivah
Us at Mt. Everest at Animal Kingdom...I did NOT ride this ride.


random family pic while waiting for a bus. Super B said I was crushing him when the pic was made b/c I was so big. Whatever!

I guess June was a busy month since I only managed to post once. So let me recap! We went to Disney World for a week, hung out with friends while there. Flew to Atlanta for a week to see my cousin and enjoyed seeing the teen drama that seems to be a part of having a teen in the household and also had a surprise visit from my brother and his fam. We all went to VBS at our church where I learned not much about God but more about crocodiles than I ever wanted to know. The whole family flew out to Virginia and then drove to the Chesapeake Bay for a long weekend at my family's river house and had a blast boating, crabbing, and getting cancer, I mean a tan. In the process we got stuck in multiple airports, had a lot of really good food (not at the airports though), I taught several childbirth classes, I took a childbirth course myself, the nursery cleaning was started and lots of family fun was had all around. Whew. Then came the 4th of July activities which included mostly a lot of sweat but good times as well and the requisite backyard cookout.

I can't even begin to post pics of everything but a few are at the top.

No comments: