Sunday, July 12, 2009

Now About the Belly


I am still gestating so let me update that too. I am 32 ish weeks and very hot. Not HAWT, just hot, as in Texas in the summer and it is 400 degrees everyday kind of hot. Overall I still feel really great and this pregnancy is just flying by. I am trying to walk a mile each morning to help avoid any bad stuff and so far that seems to be working. Except for a few leg cramps here and there it has been very smooth sailing....and when I can remember to take those dang prenatal pills I don't even have to worry about the leg cramps. My midwife-recommended prenatals need to be taken SIX times a day though so remembering really is a bit of strain on my brain.

At my last prenatal I had gained 21 lbs, baby's heartbeat was in the 140's and 150's and I was measuring exactly on target. My blood pressure was almost non-existant. Now I just want to make sure I make it to 36 weeks so I can have the homebirth. I started gathering my supplies because I am just so dadgum excited about my labor! Seriously, most people seem to dread labor...I just can't wait.... most of the time anyway. Though I am not anxious for it to happen any time soon as I am still loving being preggo too much to actually "ruin" things by having a baby!

Belly shot is me at 30ish weeks.

No comments: