Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Arn't They Too Young for This?

I am babysitting two boys today and I just heard a funny conversation between my 6 YO daughter and the 6YO boy I am watching:

Her- "do you want to come play in the yard with me?"
Him- "no"
Her- "do you want to play?"
Him- "no, I am tired, I want to lay on the couch"
Her- "do you want to sleep with me?"
Him- "sure!"

Made me laugh anyway.
-------------------------------

I suspect if I keep a true journal of my life, I will talk about food a lot. I like to eat and I spend half my time thinking about my next meal or next snack. I have so many friends that don't cook. How can you not cook??? I was in a playgroup once with a woman who ate canned veggies everyday for lunch and she and her family ate at a local Mexican restaurant EVERY night and had for several years. Now don't get me wrong, I love Mexican, but the same place everynight? Not to mention the waste of money. How hard is it to pour some beans in a crock then slap them on a tortilla with some melted cheese?

No comments: