Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Donuts for Breakfast???

The weekend! Woo Hoo!Just giving W his morning milk, then it is off to do our weekend plans. Exciting stuff like doing our grocery shopping and mowing the lawn. B and I are going on a date tonight to celebrate our anniversary that was, oh, 3 weeks ago. We will drop the kids off with some friends in our babysitting co-op and then probably go get something to eat and find a place to go for a nice walk. We try to do that once a month or so depending on who is hosting co-op.Our church is doing some cool stuff this week. Instead of going to SS we are having an all church breakfast. I am wondering what they will serve, anything but donuts would be good. Breakfast burritos would be great...but if it is donuts I will be sad (and hungry ) Then afterwards there is going to be a family worship service.And it gets better. The church has rented out a local family swim/water center. We will get to go swim, do the water slides and lazy river. It is only our church there, and we have a fairly small church so no lines and lots of friends there. We all are looking forward to it.W is taking his time nursing this morning, singing and cooing while eating. So cute. But I am ready to go downstairs and eat a pancake that B and the kids just made. I have some apple butter I just made calling my name too...

No comments: