Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20/21 Weeks

Since I seem to have time to blog today I guess I will write the latest details of my pregnancy.

First of all I feel fantastic! Once again all the happy hormones are rushing through my body and I feel like a million bucks. I am still in that weird time where I don't look pregnant but I don't fit into most of my clothes either. Super B would say I look like I need to do some sit ups. Maternity stuff is clownishly big on me so I can't say I look like a real fashion plate at the moment but I probably didn't look like one before pregnancy so I can live with that.

I had my 20 week sonogram a few days ago and I feel so blessed to say that the baby looked wonderful. No red flags for anything showed up and everything is where is should be so the home birth is definitely a go. Not bad for this advanced maternal aged mom! We did not officially find out the gender of this little one, though I really feel like I saw a penis floating by as the tech was measuring various things. However, I guess we will have to wait until August/September to find out how well I decipher what I see on sonos.

Other stats for 20/21 weeks:
weight gain: 9lbs
first charlie horse
feel baby move a lot
heart beat was in the 170s at my sono
baby weighed 11oz
haven't taken a belly shot in a while....

No comments: